Dirt Nap Gaming |Site Info

Teamspeak Server

Large playerbase on our TeamSpeak server open to both members and guests. Come say hello!

Join TeamSpeak

Community

A fun, friendly, and helpful community in order to foster and create lasting friendships and relationships!

Register Now (it's free!)

Events

Regular events for both competitive and casual members alike to help build comradery and have fun!

Events Forum

Servers

Game servers for our officially supported games. [Coming Soon]

More Info

Dirt Nap Gaming News

A local member named Dr3amF3ar joined a group of friends to start an official Dirt Nap Gaming team for Counter Strike GO. They are currently seaching for potential new team members and will be located in the Counter Strike GO team channel. As you know we do not yet officially support teams but that will soon change. If you think you have what it takes message Dr3amF3ar on the forum's or catch him on TeamSpeak as Dr3am when you can.

And as always if you have any suggestions or idea's please let us know.

Thank you!

Dr3amF3ar tagtag One more thing I have got alot of lower ranked players who are asking me if we have another team or if there was another ...
Janin tag Sounds fun ...
Dr3amF3ar tagtag Yes so I came back from the game an all ways like playing on a team, so I found some guys we started gold nova two an le ...

Just got confirmation from Riot that we have been approved for our next tournament! Heres all the info you need

Dates: Tuesday April 28th & April 29th

Ts: Ts.Dirtnapgaming.com (obviously)

Prizes

1st place: 3200 RP & Triumphant Ryze skin for every player
2nd place: 2400 RP per player
3rd place: 1600 RP per player
4th place: 800 RP per player

Im looking to break our previous record of people in our tournament so tell all your friends and help spread the word!

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/IEV79lzd-dirt-nap-gaming-solo-q-prized-tournaments-7-days-a-week

feel free to help out by bumping it with a friendly post =)

Dirt Nap Gaming's 5v5 solo queue tournament on Saturday was awesome! We had around 44 people that played and everyone seemed to have a lot of fun. We would like to thank everyone that joined in, and we hope to see you again in the next one!

Don't forget, if you placed anywhere in the top four you can expect your prizes within a couple weeks.

Thanks everyone, and see you again next time!

We at Dirt Nap Gaming strive to bring you the best in community experiences. We are just begining our community activities and it will only get more abundent from here.

Check out our tournaments page and sign-up! We are currently supporting League of Legends and Counter Strike Global Offensive is coming soon.

DNG LOL SOLO-Q

We're sorry for the downtime, but as of tonight (12:22AM), the main Teamspeak Server (ts.dirtnapgaming.com) is up.
The DNG Team is working hard to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I apologize for the incoviences these past day(s) the problems have occured.

- Ethoras.

Kell0ggz305 tagtag Did the address change? I recall it was ts3.*

Sponsors

Recent Activity

T0wer D1ve   created a new thread DO YOU RIFT?!?!?! in the League of Legends forum
gh0st   created a new thread OS / Desktop pictures to make you jelly in the General Discussion forum
Hashishun   registered to Dirt Nap Gaming
Thondorous   registered to Dirt Nap Gaming
Thondorous   created a new thread Don't tell me what to do Smack ;P in the Introductions forum
bastermator , DeathlyImmortal and mrgoldsmithjr registered to Dirt Nap Gaming
mrgoldsmithjr   created a new thread New to gaming community, gaming since a tyke in the Introductions forum
Robin and Saddle registered to Dirt Nap Gaming
BloodyAngels and FuryScout registered to Dirt Nap Gaming
Recent new threads Replies Forum
Ey, I'm Bloody!
4 Introductions
Furyscout, not new just forums new
2 Introductions
View more posts...

Member Status Feed

gh0st Getting back to where I need to be in life, slowly.
PaulTh2 So AshGirl00 or BubbyStank griefed my server right before the server made a backup so we are now going in the process of redoing the server.

News Archive

Limit Count:
Sunday, Aug 2, 2015
Starts in
Event Name:
Event Start:
Event End:
Reoccurs:
Created By:
Roles Signups
Your roles:
Attendance list
0 attending
{%date_str%}
{%time_str%}
{%description%}
{%time_str%}
{%date_str%}
The Ronda Rousey fight was so satisfying.
yeah...
Make sure you update your graphics drivers. Nvidia and AMD both released WQL drivers specifically for MS Windows 10 support, so get to it broskie's
My fps is fine on win10
Oh and Dr3amF3ar my FPS has been fine on Win10. I actually get like a steady 5-7 more FPS in Witcher 3.
You do not have access to shout
Notices