For those who have not one clue to what this game is:
Basically Killing Floor is a co-op survival horror FPS that takes place in England. The military has cloning experiments and of course something went terribly wrong and the experiment failed to succeed. With that said, the mutants overflow England. You and your buddies are members of the military who are sent out to relieve and cleanse England of these mutants.
- You are in a group with up to 6 players
- They have ZEDtime, where as you are killing the mutants there will be times where everything goes into slow motion, which in my opinion us pretty fucking sweet
- There are 9 different mutants (I don't wanna spoil what they are)
- Many weapons to choose from (shotgun, flamethrower, crossbow, etc)
- You are able to weld doors shut, but they reopen once they have taken so much damage.
- Perks: Sharpshooter, Medic, and others.
- Non-linear gameplay: you do what you want when you want how you want on the map.
- Badass music
This game was very addicting when I first played it and I do honestly recommend it to anyone who has not yet got the opportunity to play this game. (:
So if there is anyone interested in starting a game night or a group for this game then I would love to know!